Plan an Intimate Dinner with Friends in Los Angeles
You owe it to yourself and the people you love to take a break from the day to day and indulge in some fine dining. Los Angeles is probably one of the best places in the world for splurging on multi-course dinners and one-of-a-kind culinary experiences. Treating yourself once in awhile is good reward—after all, you work hard all week and are too tired to whip up a delicious meal in your kitchen. Just the same, choosing where you put your money is important if you want to get the most out of your fine dining Los Angeles experience. Who wants to pay good money and get bad food and terrible service in return, right? When planning an intimate dinner with loved ones or friends, keep in mind the following tips:
- Whether you’re looking to spend a quiet time in a nice fine dining restaurant or to enjoy a spur of the moment happy hour Los Angeles will never run out of great places. Visit shopping districts and you will find arrays after arrays of restaurants—traditional and otherwise—all offering unique experiences to go with their exciting menus. Local specialties, regional finds, eclectic fusions, and international offerings abound almost everywhere you look.
- Price range is an important factor to consider when choosing a restaurant. There is no harm in splurging on good food, but remember that good food doesn’t necessarily have to break the bank. LA has an entire list of fine dining places that offer reasonably priced menus.
- When it comes to food selection, variety is also a major consideration—especially when dining with several people. You want a menu that has something for everyone (even picky eaters). If your party agrees on Mexican, don’t miss out on the scrumptious offerings at nearest Mexican food glendale nearest Mexican food Glendale. This famous Mexican stop never runs out of exciting dishes and specialties that suits all taste buds.
- Making a reservation is always a good idea, especially when dining out on busy days (like Fridays and weekends). The best restaurants often get booked well in advance, so plan way ahead if you want a guaranteed spot. Call ahead to find out how full the restaurant would be, especially during a holiday.
- Dining establishments nowadays charge more for experience in addition to the food they serve. Choose a place that offers a great balance between good dining experience and excellent cuisine so you can make the most out of your date out with friends, loved ones, or family.
Frida Mexican Cuisine in Glendale is renowned as a dynamic but friendly place with a pleasant, enjoyable ambiance and great food – visually appealing dishes containing ample portions. We have built our reputation on our extensive menus featuring exceptional variations of traditional dishes which are rich with the zesty, piquant seasonings and flavorings of regional Mexican and local California cuisines.
In addition to our enchanting atmosphere and exquisite food, Frida Americana offers several other amenities. For your convenience, our guests are able to make table reservations via our website. If you would like to give the gift of Frida Mexican Cuisine, gift cards are also available for purchase through our site.
We are also happy to provide catering services for both large and small private events in Glendale. From appetizers to entrees to desserts, our contemporary Mexican menu is sure to please all of your guests.
Whether you are joining us for happy hour after work, Sunday Mariachi Brunch, or even a romantic date night with your special someone, Frida Restaurant Americana is the perfect destination.